Sasha Stewart is the Operations Assistant at Carrier, Maurice & Webb Wealth Advisors. She provides back office support in operations. It is her goal to provide the highest level of managerial support possible in order to ensure that all client needs are satisfied in a timely manner and meetings run as smoothly as possible. Ultimately, Sasha strives to support the operations team so that they are able to provide our clients with ‘All the Time Peace of Mind.’ In addition to assisting in operations, Sasha has been cross-trained in client care and marketing as well. She is planning to enroll in the CFP® Program in order to further expand her knowledge to better serve our clients.
Sasha graduated in the top 5 of her class from David Crocket High School in Jonesborough, TN. While in high school, she also attended Northeast State Community College to get a jump-start on core college courses. After graduating Sasha attended East Tennessee State University enrolled in the Talent Expansion in Quantitative Biology Program working towards her Mathematics major for a brief time.
Sasha’s travelled across the United States for two years; living in California and Texas before finally moving to Alaska. She changed career tracks and ultimately obtained her Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting from the University of Alaska Anchorage. This degree provides Sasha with a strong background in business operations and has equipped her with the skills to provide strong administrative support across the firm’s operations.
Before joining the team at Carrier, Maurice & Webb, Sasha gained critical client care experience while working in the restaurant industry for 6 years. While working in that field, Sasha also learned how to work in a fast-paced environment where multi-tasking and leadership were key to her everyday work life.
Sasha grew up in Johnson City, TN but now lives in Kingsport, TN with her family. Sasha, with her wonderful husband Zachary has two adorable boys and a sweet baby girl: Aidan, Ezra and Keira; however, her family is not complete without their three dogs (Marlie, Zoie and Porky). She loves spending time with her family whether it is camping, off-roading or taking day trips to the area’s various zoos.
Some of Sasha’s Favorite Things
- Favorite Food? Nachos
- Favorite restaurant? El Charolais
- Favorite vacation destination? I love cruising the Caribbean.
- Favorite place I have lived? Alaska
- Favorite TV Show? The Office
- Favorite Actor? Ashton Kutcher
- Favorite quote? Don’t ever, for any reason, do anything to anyone, for any reason, ever, no matter what. No matter…where. Or who, or who you are with, or where you are going, or…or where you have been…ever. For any reason, whatsoever. – Michael Scott, The Office
- Favorite band? Maroon 5
- Favorite sports team? Go Pats!
- I can’t live without my… FAMILY! I adore to no end my three sweet babies and my loving husband.